Slides are available in the Jason book website.
An old manual (although the format is more that of a tutorial) is available in PDF format.
The API documentation can be useful for advanced Jason developers.
The Frequently Asked Questions can be accessed online.
There is also an introductory tutorial on how BDI concepts are used in Jason.
Modules and namespaces in Jason 2.0.
Concurrent courses of actions within a single plan and advanced concurrent agent architectures in Jason 2.0.
For further help, Jason users may find useful to join these e-mail lists:
(where we announce new releases and important news about Jason);
(for questions about using Jason);
(to report bugs).
These are some of the publications related to Jason:
- Bordini, R. H., Hübner, J. F., and Wooldridge, M. 2007. Programming Multi-Agent Systems in AgentSpeak Using Jason. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Bordini, R. H., Hübner, J. F., and Vieira, R. 2005. Jason and the Golden Fleece of agent-oriented programming. In Bordini, R. H., Dastani, M., Dix, J., and El Fallah Seghrouchni, A., eds., Multi-Agent Programming: Languages, Platforms and Applications. Springer-Verlag. chapter 1, 3-37.
- Bordini, R. H., and Hübner, J. F. 2006. BDI agent programming in AgentSpeak using Jason. In Toni, F., and Torroni, P., eds., Proceedings of the Sixth International Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA VI), London, UK, 27-29 June, 2005, Revised Selected and Invited Papers, number 3900 in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 143-164. Berlin: Springer-Verlag. (Tutorial Paper).
- Alechina, N., Bordini, R. H., Hübner, J. F., Jago, M., and Logan, B. 2006. Automating belief revision for agentspeak. In Baldoni, M., and Endriss, U., eds., Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies (DALT 2006), held with AAMAS 2006, 8th May, Hakodate, Japan, 1-16.
- Hübner, J. F., Bordini, R. H., and Wooldridge, M. 2006. Programming declarative goals using plan patterns. In Baldoni, M., and Endriss, U., eds., Proceedings of the Fourth International Workshop on Declarative Agent Languages and Technologies (DALT 2006), held with AAMAS 2006, 8th May, Hakodate, Japan, 65-81.
- Bordini, R. H., Hübner, J. F., and Tralamazza, D. M. 2006. Using Jason to implement a team of gold miners (a preliminary design). In Inoue, K., Satoh, K., and Toni, F., eds., Proceedings of the Seventh Workshop on Computational Logic in Multi-Agent Systems (CLIMA VII), held with AAMAS 2006, 8-9th May, Hakodate, Japan, 233-237. (Clima Contest paper).
- Bordini, R. H., and Hübner, J. F. 2006. An overview of Jason. Association for Logic Programming Newsletter 19(3).
- Ancona, D., Mascardi, V., Hübner, J. F., and Bordini, R. H. 2004. Coo-AgentSpeak: Cooperation in AgentSpeak through plan exchange. In Jennings, N. R., Sierra, C., Sonenberg, L., and Tambe, M., eds., Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems (AAMAS-2004), New York, NY, 19-23 July, 698-705. New York, NY: ACM Press.
- Vieira, R., Moreira, Á. F., Bordini, R. H., and Hübner, J. 2006. An agent-oriented programming language for computing in context. In Debenham, J., ed., Proceedings of Second IFIP Symposium on Professional Practice in Artificial Intelligence, held with the 19th IFIP World Computer Congress, TC-12 Professional Practice Stream, 21-24 August, Santiago, Chile, number 218 in IFIP International Federation for Information Processing, 61-70. Berlin: Springer.